Date(s) - 12/04/2016 - 14/04/2016
Price: €1,950.00 (ALL UK EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO VAT)
Conference Ref: A4-3016
Hotel Alexandra, Barcelona
SUCCESSFUL MEDICAL WRITING
Since it began in 2000, hundreds of medical writers have benefited from attending this course!
This intensive and interactive course combines lectures with practical exercises to provide a thorough introduction to the basics of medical writing that goes beyond the usual ‘overview’ courses.
THIS COURSE WILL PROVIDE:
- In-depth training in general writing and data presentation skills
- This will be applied to the kind of documents most frequently encountered in clinical research.
- The theoretical and practical aspects of writing for regulatory authorities
- The sensible use of international guidelines, standards and useful writing tips.
Many illustrative examples will be used, drawn from the seminar leaders’ wide experience of the pharmaceutical industry.
THIS COURSE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Are new to medical writing
- Want to perfect your existing writing skills
- Are a full-time medical writer
- Occasionally write research documentation or regulatory submissions
- Prepare research reports and documentation intended for regulatory authorities
- Are involved in the pharmaceutical, medical device or veterinary industries
Although the focus of the seminar is on clinical research documentation, many of the principles will also apply to other types of reports, including pre-clinical, medical device, CMC and veterinary documentation.
CONFERENCE FEE OPTIONS
€1,950 ~ Accommodation not included
€2,280 ~ includes two nights bed and breakfast (12 & 13 April)
€2,445 ~ includes three nights bed and breakfast (11, 12 & 13 April)
12 April 2016 Registration & Coffee : 09.00
12 April 2016 Start: 09.30 – Finish: 17.00
13 April 2016 Start: 09.00 – Finish: 17.00
13 April 2016 Start: 08.30 – Finish: 16.30
If you have any queries please click here to email Josephine Leak
Event Booking Form
*Asterisks are required fields
Directions to Hotel Alexandra, Barcelona