- COPYRIGHT NOTICES
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- GOVERNING LAW
- YOUR PRIVACY AND COOKIES
- A LIST OF OUR COOKIES
No part of Management Forum course material, brochures or website content may be copied, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form without prior permission from Management Forum Ltd
Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of material offered, Management Forum Ltd accepts no liability for the contents
The entire contents of this web site are subject to the laws of copyright and intellectual property rights. The contents of this web site may be printed for personal informational use as long as the copyright notices stay intact, but may not be re-distributed, re-sold, reproduced, stored in a retrievable system or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of Management Forum Ltd
Any infringements will be rigorously pursued.
The documents and graphics published on the Management Forum website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Management Forum Ltd and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes to the products described at any time.
In no event shall Management Forum Ltd and/or its suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of information available on the Management Forum website.
There are links on the Management Forum website that will allow you to leave the website. These linked sites are not under the control of Management Forum which is therefore not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Management Forum Ltd is not responsible for Webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Management Forum Ltd is providing these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement by Management Forum Ltd of the site.
Agreeing to the terms and conditions of use of this web site constitutes a contract which is governed by English Law.
This site uses some unobtrusive cookies to store information on your computer.
Some cookies on this site are essential and the site won’t work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. If you are not happy with this, we won’t set these cookies but some nice features of the site may be unavailable.
To protect your privacy, Management Forum Ltd follows principles in accordance with world-wide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
We will ask you when we need personal information that identifies you or allows us to contact you and will only ask you to register once.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use the Management Forum website.
If you do not wish Management Forum Ltd to communicate with you about its products and services, please write to:
Nick Pycraft, Marketing Manager, Management Forum Ltd, 98-100 Maybury Road, Woking, GU21 5JL or email email@example.com
Management Forum occasionally allows other companies to offer its customers information about products and services we feel may be of interest. If you do not wish to receive information from third party companies, please write to:
Nick Pycraft, Marketing Manager,
Management Forum Ltd, 98-100 Maybury Road, Woking, GU21 5JL
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is current and correct. If you believe Management Forum has not adhered to the above principles please write to:
Nick Pycraft, Marketing Manager,
Management Forum Ltd, 98-100 Maybury Road, Woking, GU21 5JL
or email email@example.com
1. Introduction and General Terms
In order to provide you with information about our products and services, we sometimes need to collect information about you.
- what information we may collect about you
- how we will use this information
- when we may use your details to contact you
- whether we will disclose your details to anyone else
- your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us
The Management Forum website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we recommend you review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit and that is collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
2. What information will Management Forum collect about me?
When you participate in, access or sign up to any of our vents, services, or online content, such as newsletters, or create an account using Management Forum’s online registration system we may receive personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, job title, company, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number depending on the activity.
3. How will Management Forum use the information collected about me?
Management Forum will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- to provide our events, services or online content and to deal with your requests and enquiries
- for “service administration purposes”, which means that we may contact you for reasons related to the event or online content you have signed up for, as set out in paragraph 4 below (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular event or online content has been suspended for maintenance)
- to contact you about an enquiry you have made
- to provide you with information about our events, services or online content
- to personalise the way Management Forum content is presented to you
- to use IP addresses to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries and to determine whether you are accessing the services from the UK or not
- to analyse and improve the events and services offered on Management Forum website
- to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience
- to use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
Where Management Forum proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
4. When will Management Forum contact me?
We may contact you
- in relation to any event, service or online content you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services to you
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence
- to invite you to participate in surveys about Management Forum services (participation is always voluntary)
- in relation to any event, service or online content that we believe may be of interest to you and
- for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this.
5. Will Management Forum share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). Sometimes Management Forum uses third parties to process your information, we require these third parties to comply strictly with our instructions and to not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way.
6. How long will Management Forum keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity. Where you submit personal details to Management Forum we will only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted.
|Web Tracking Cookie||com.silverpop.iMAWebCookie||The Unique Identifier for the visitor. Used to pass individual identity to Engage along with specific actions.|
|Web Tracking Cookie||com.silverpop.iMA.page_visit||One “per session” cookie created for each page visited in the session. Used to distinguish the first visit to a webpage by an individual from subsequent visits.|
|Web Tracking Cookie||com.silverpop.iMA.session||The Unique Identifier for the current browsing session. Used to associate a series of individual events to a single functional browsing session.|
|Web Tracking Cookie||com.silverpop.iMA.jid||The job ID of the sent mailing. It expires when the browsing session ends.|
|Web Tracking Cookie||com.silverpop.iMA.mid||The mailing ID of the sent mailing. It expires when the browsing session ends.|
|Web Tracking Cookie||com.silverpop.iMA.rid||The Report ID of the sent mailing. It expires when the browsing session ends.|
|Web Tracking Cookie||com.silverpop.iMA.uid||The Recipient ID of the visitor. It expires when the browsing session ends.|